Some of my work
Partners and Links
Tri-County Web Consulting is pleased to partner with the businesses below:
Abacab Designs is a strategic partner of Tri-County Web Consulting LLC. Abacab Designs is a graphic design shop specializing in designing solutions for all of your advertising and creative needs. With their wide range of services they focus on effectively communicating your brand and enhancing your company's image, from concept to creation.
Blast Webmail has joined my sites of prefered vendors. This is a start up company that provides email marketing services to business. They offer a great product at a very reasonable price.
If you need hosting I have a great deal for you, HostGator.com.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tri-County Web Consulting's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tri-County Web Consulting's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tri-County Web Consulting at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tri-County Web Consulting's web site are provided "as is". Tri-County Web Consulting makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tri-County Web Consulting does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tri-County Web Consulting or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tri-County Web Consulting's Internet site, even if Tri-County Web Consulting or a Tri-County Web Consulting authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Tri-County Web Consulting's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tri-County Web Consulting does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tri-County Web Consulting may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tri-County Web Consulting does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Tri-County Web Consulting has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tri-County Web Consulting of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Tri-County Web Consulting's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Tri-County Web Consulting
Are you facing a competitive business environment with a slow and stale web site? How old is your web site? Has it been refreshed recently...or ever?
Buying a domain name and putting up a web site is the easy part of being on the Internet. The hard part is keeping your site current, interesting, fast-loading and user-friendly.
That's where we come in, we're Tri-County Web Consulting located in Hebron, CT. Specializing in joomla web design and development for your businesses or organizations. Let us help you with...
- Website Design, Development or Redesign
- Joomla Content Management System
- Web Hosting
- Maintenance Plan
Web Design, Development or Redesign
Site design or redesign, we provide you with high quality web site design services at affordable prices.
Joomla CMS (Content Management System) is open source software used by individuals, business and organizations all over the world to easily create and build a web site. With thousands of extensions and components that can be added to the system a custom website can be developed for you.
Web Site Hosting
website hosting through our partnership with a leading web host provider, we can offer you competitive prices to fit your needs now and in the future.
Whether you're planning to launch your first website or need an overhaul of an existing site, we can provide you with solutions for your Internet needs at prices you can afford.
Contact me, online or call 860-281-1093, located in central Connecticut we can arrange a meeting at your convenience. Find out how cost-effective it can be to maximize your online presence with a powerful and productive website designed and developed for your small business or organization.